All Monoprice.com orders ship free.
Add 300 watts of clean and stable power to your studio rack using this 300-Watt Studio Audio Amplifier from Monoprice!
This rack-mountable switching Class D amplifier packs 300 watts of power into a compact form factor, which takes up only 1U of rack space. It can be used as a stereo amplifier or can be bridged for mono mode.
In stereo mode it produces 150 watts per channel RMS (300 watts per channel peak) into a 4-ohm load or 100 watts per channel RMS (200 watts per channel peak) into an 8-ohm load. When driving a 2-ohm load, it can produce 250 watts per channel RMS (500 watts per channel peak). When bridged for mono mode, the amplifier produces 500 watts RMS (1000 watts peak) into a 4-ohm load and 360 watts RMS (720 watts peak) into an 8-ohm load. Additionally, it is stable when using reactive or mismatched loads, so for example, you can connect a 2-ohm speaker to one channel and an 8-ohm speaker to the other without any problems.
It features an extremely flat 20Hz ~ 20kHz (+0, -1dB) frequency response with less than 0.05% THD+N and more than 96dB signal-to-noise ratio. Built-in protection circuitry includes full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic, and RF protection. It also features power on/off muting function to prevent popping in the speakers when power is turned on or off. There is also a selectable limiter, which serves as a brick wall on volume to prevent high volume levels from driving the amplifier into clipping, which can cause speaker damage.
- Class D amplifier
- High current switching power for high power output, low noise, and low distortion
- Extremely flat 20Hz ~ 20kHz (+0, -1dB) frequency response with less than 0.05% THD+N
- Balanced 1/4″ TRS and XLR inputs
- Unbalanced 1/4″ TS and NL4 speaker twist speaker outputs
- Built-in optional limiter helps prevent clipping
- Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic, and RF protection
- Stable with reactive and mismatched loads
- Power on/off muting function
- Separate gain controls for each channel
- Signal and clipping LEDs for each channel
- Power and protection LEDs
- Bridgeable for high-power mono operation
- 1U height
- Includes rack mount ears
- User’s Manual (Apr 13, 2020)
Updated Apr 13, 2020